Landocol is ideal for use in the building and renovation industries, where its primary purpose is to protect an already finished floor from all the dirt, grime and wear that trades generally bring onto a site with them.
As Landocol is a double-sided adhesive product it requires absolutely no glue or equipment to install it and it can be placed over an existing floor covering without damaging the original flooring.
Removal of the product is simply a matter of peeling up the underlay. Its patented water soluble adhesive qualities mean that whilst it holds textile flooring coverings securely in place during its use, once removed it should leave absolutely no residue.
This product is for temporary use only.
MATERIAL: 100% Polyester Fibres
CONSTRUCTION: Double-sided adhesive non-woven, needle punched into very dense compression PE- Film attached to one side for easy application
PROPERTIES: Odourless, resistant to micro-organisms & bacteria, non-toxic and thermally disposable
USE ON: Textile Flooring*
* Protector Landocol is NOT suitable for laying on floors with a high softener content. PVC flooring or porous stone floors (marble, clay tiles etc). Placing Landocol on floors other than textile flooring can leave residue that is difficult to remove. Depending on the length of time upon which it has been laid, more or less residues or adhesive will remain on the old utility cover.
Features and Benefits
- High sustainability
- Easily cut to size
- Enhance safety by anchoring area rugs to help reduce slippage, keeping you and your family safe
- Extends the life of your rug
- Resistant to micro-organisms and bacteria
- Environmentally friendly. non-toxic and thermally disposable
- Vacuum your rugs more easily
- Quality engineered to protect both interior and exterior surfaces