MicroSeal is a multi dimensional product designed to protect fabric, leather, rugs and carpet from stains and damaging UVA and UVB rays.
MicroSeal penetrates the fabric and leather at a molecular level, by means of nanotechnology, maintaining the appearance and the texture of the fibre. Unlike other products that exist in the market, MicroSeal is not a coater so does not need to be reapplied after cleaning and will not wear off.
- PERMANENT PROTECTION AGAINST STAINS (Will survive many professional cleanings)
- PERMANENT PROTECTION AGAINST THE SUNS UV A&B RAYS (Reduces UVA and UVB sun fade considerably)
- SEALS ALL TYPES OF FABRIC, RUGS & CARPET (Wool, cotton, silk, synthetic fibres, suede & leather)
- NANOTECHNOLOGY (Will not alter the colour, texture or feel of the fabric)
- PENETRATES & SEALS FIBRES (Not a coater)
- CAN BE APPLIED TO USED FURNISHINGS (Won’t seal in dirt or stains)
- NON TOXIC & NON ALLERGENIC (No fluoro chemicals or PTFE resin)
- ANTISTATIC (Provides enhanced customer comfort)
- EXTENDS FABRIC LIFE (Strengthens fibres & creates wear integrity)
- PRODUCT VALIDATION (Tested by independent laboratories)
- RETARDS FLAMES & FUMES
- ELIMINATES MOULD & MILDEW
For more detail please refer to MicroSeal Brochure